Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, November 26, 2004

Back to University!!!!

The day started off with a doctor's appointment at ten and ended with the MSA dinner at 5 o'clock.
In between I saw people I have not seen for ages. Farooq, Ali, Fahad, Ozair, Souhail, Saleem, Bilal, Muntaka, Umar, Vladan and countless others.
It was like a reunion and it just felt really good to be back.
But the age old problem arised again. Everyone was depressed thanks to the exams, assignments, labs etc. Everyone was complaining about how much work they had to do.
Now, it made me think do I really want to come back to this?????
I guess I do not have a choice but what I can do is that make sure that I do not act like that when I'm having ten assignments due in one day. So I'll try to be more happy and cheery even if I have tons of stuff to do (I always tried my best to not complain about school to other people but I'll take it up another notch)

It was nice to see that ETLC has increased the amount of study space because we really needed that.




Faraz Ahmed 7:18 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment