Tales of a Solitary Soul

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

First Entry!!!!!!!!! (hopefully of many to come)

well, the first blog ever........I'd like to be consistent at it because Allah (s.w.t) likes the small good deeds which are consistent more than a big good deed done once.
I realize that does not fall under the category of good deeds (though with the right intention it can) but the point I was trying to emphasize was consistency is good!!!!!!
I could go on and on about things but I'd like to start off with the most current thing. In about ten minutes, I'm about to have my co-op evaluation.
Its not as nerve-wrecking as having to wait ten minutes for a final exam but its still quite intense. Insha Allah it will go well without any hiccups.
I think my name is being called to go in so here I go and insha Allah my next posting will contain detals on how it went.
Faraz Ahmed 2:14 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment