Tales of a Solitary Soul

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Choice.............

There are no words to describe the artifical palm beaches made off the coast to Dubai. I cannot even begin to list the kind of things that I saw. I think its suffice to say that when I think of paradise, this comes pretty close to it!!!!!!!!!

http://www.palmsales.ca/palm/status.htm

While my jaw had dropped to the ground in amazement, thankfully my brain had not totally given in to these wonders. I had a thought cross my mind. A thought that made me pick my jaw back up and close the window that had attracted me like a fly on a sweet.....

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I have prepared for my pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of."

If this is what can be created by us, then how good must be paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure many people will save up all their lives or spend insane amount of money to spend like ten, twenty, forty or maybe eight years of their lives in this place if they are lucky. If these people were told that they can have something that is a hundred times better and possess it forever, how would they react????

"A servant was given the choice of becoming a great king on earth or meeting his lord, and he chose to meet his lord..."


Faraz Ahmed 1:58 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment