Tales of a Solitary Soul

Monday, January 24, 2005

Burning the Midnight Oil

The assignments have forced me to stay past midnight for the first time in a long while. The funny part is that I'm not even close to being done. I'd like to blame some one else but it is probably my fault so no point crying (not literally).

Eid came and went faster than I can say the word. It was the usual going over to people's houses but atleast the good food makes up for the boring people.

I'm reading this very interesting book on the crusades. Its about the two main characters from that era: Richard the Lionheard and Sultan Salahuddin. There's also a movie coming out in a few months on the same topic called 'Kingdom of Heaven' starring Orlando Bloom. I will insha Allah elaborate more on the topic in the next post (cuz its getting kind of late and the assignments are not going to do themselves!!)

Sorry for not a lot of posts these dayz. Once I get used to balancing university with everything else, insha Allah things will go a lot smoother.
Faraz Ahmed 1:52 a.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment