Tales of a Solitary Soul

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Learnin to Skate (with occasional falling)

So the dreaded first week of school is over. But I must say, I do enjoy the courses that I'm taking right now. It seems they are a lot of more specific and practical when compared to the abstract math and physics courses I took the first two years. Another nice thing being is that all of the classes are in two buildings which are inter-connencted and thus no need to ever go outside (unless I have to go to SUB to pray in congregation)

My sister and I went skating today. It was our first time. Needless to say, half the time I was lying all fours on the ground. My sister seems to be fast learner and beat me in a race quite bad even though I had a head start. But it was fun and I would not mind going some more if time permits.

The MAC YOUTH GIVE blood drive took place on thursday and friday. Alhumdillalah, the turn out was the best yet and the organization was also excellent. Some people were disappointed in the number of people, but I thought even 25 people for a blood drive was impressive. Either way, insha Allah its the intention we get rewarded for and not the results.
Faraz Ahmed 7:33 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment