Tales of a Solitary Soul

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Final link......

Light is said to be the fastest thing in the universe.....well, I would beg to differ....mark my words, nothing in life is faster than time!!

It seems like yesterday I was in high school and here we are now.....where are all those people I knew back then???...some I actually cared about while others were there for the sake of being there...some I left by choice while others disappeared without a trace.......what path of life have they taken.....will I ever see them again???

...not likely......maybe its better that way.....

.....or what about the people I knew just last year....how many have come and gone!!!
....each one with stories that could amuse you till dawn broke......

Some decisions are very hard to make even if they are the right ones....while others are already made for us.....

I stand on a very crucial juncture....ready to break the final link to the past and move on....where shall I go from here??? Who will accompany me on this journey and how many will be left behind??

.....time will decide, it alwayz does!!
Faraz Ahmed 10:41 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment