Tales of a Solitary Soul

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New Semester

Sickness seems to have taken hold of me as I begin a new semester of school....thats right, not one class or two, a total of FIVE classes during summer!! Welcome to engineering my friends.....

The co-op recruitment has also started this week and it'll be interesting to see where I end up working this time......there were some interesting places to say the least--Rainbow Lake, Trail, Ponoka......needless to say, I didn't apply to any one of them. I've made up my mind that its either Edmonton/Calgary or nothing.

The only good part about studying in the summer seems to be the small class sizes of about 25-30, it almost feels like I'm back in high school......the good ol' high school dayz; rather meaningless looking back but fun nonetheless.

The medication seems to be hitting its stride at this moment for I just had a strong urge to put my head on the computer desk and fall asleep. I'll take this as a sign to go to bed early today.....make dua' please for I hate being sick!!
Faraz Ahmed 9:59 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment