Tales of a Solitary Soul

Monday, August 01, 2005

The preparations are under way for life in cowtown [aka Calgary]. Countless emails have been going back and forth in search of a residence and I've managed to narrow it down to a couple that I want to check out this weekend. Oh yes, I shall be heading down to Calgary for the weekend insha Allah, to get a bit of 'orientation' before the official starting date of August 22 [I was lucky to even start that late as my boss wanted me to start the very next after my last exam!!!]

Mom and sis are off to Vancouver for a week visitin Dad, so you know what that means.....HOUSE PARTY!!!!!

Sadly though, I'm way past that 'high school mode' and the only party happening these days involve astute discussions regarding the fundamental principles of thermodynamics and mass transfer :-)
Faraz Ahmed 7:17 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment