Tales of a Solitary Soul

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Get Rich or Die Tryin

Not every decision we make in life is easy. Infact, if you think about it, most of the steps we take can have serious consequences if they go wrong.

I sit at a crucial juncture today. The last month or so has really opened my eyes to the extent that I've realized some things that had managed to evade me. Looking 5-10 years down the road and I see a picture; a reality that is very, very different from most of my school friends.

As 50 cent so eloquently put in his last album, "Get rich or DIE tryin," he struck a chord that exists subconsciously among people. I want everybody to ask themselves at this very moment, when thinking of life 10 years down the road, what is the first thing that pops in their heads?

Is it a nice house? or maybe a car? or what about a fancy office with a secretary?

There's nothing wrong if these things are on your list, but if they are the very first thing that shoot, then......

What do I see?

A life that is measured by how much I've improved myself and others around me.
A life that shows I've built people rather than mansions.
A life that shows I devoted myself to a cause in which I shall be victorious (Insha Allah) no matter what the outcome.
A life.....

I dream. And what a glorious dream it is!!!
Faraz Ahmed 12:29 a.m.

1 Comments:

HBO: poisoning BT downloads
'In addition to an older tactic of offering bogus downloads that never complete, HBO is now obstructing the downloads offered by other people,' says a post from nat, which goes on: 'HBO runs peers that tell the ...
You have a great blog here. I don't maintain a good blog, but I do run a home furnishings site. It highlights quality home furnishings, apparel and gift sites. Stop by when you have a chance.

Add a comment