Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, October 28, 2005

Pretty face

I've really wasted this Ramadan and this is not a humble-i-stayed-up-all-night but couldn't do more but a serious moment of regret on my part. There are plenty of excuses but there has never been a shortage of those.

Yesterday, the team building activity at work was the most fun I've had in the last 5-6 months. How can you not when Austin Powers is your MC and Richard Simmons guides people through various activities. Not to mention the stand-up comedian whose George Bush jokes were hilarious. Oh, by the way, yours truly ended up winning a modelling contest dressed up in various props. I'd like to think that it wasn't the costume, nor the speech, nor the team but the pretty face that consolidated my victory :-)

(I'm just joking. Its hard to predict how people might read this and think of me so better to state the obvious)

Lastly, Oilers finally won!!!!!
Faraz Ahmed 10:22 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment