Tales of a Solitary Soul

Monday, January 16, 2006

Just spent the last few hours planning. For what?

Anything and everything.

One year forecast for the finances.
One year forecast for the spiritual side.
One year forecast for Islamic work.
One year forecast for sports.
One year forecast for siblings.
One year forecast for school.
One year forecast for ********.
One year forecast for parents (still have to finish).
"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire." (al-baqaraah v:201)
Faraz Ahmed 12:01 a.m.

5 Comments:

Mashallah, may Allah help you do things which please Him.

I am trying to guess what the 2nd last goal is. I am thinking maybe ******** is "marriage". Am I right??
asteriks eh..?
tsk tsk :P

Anyways, I finally got to drop by your blog, and I've also linked you on my own if thats ok? and I must say, keep up the good work!
There'd be not point to the asterisks if I revealed what lies beneath!

Some things are best left to imagination ;-)

Actually, I'm very divided over the issue of whether to go public with the blog or not.

Don't mean any offense 'modest hijabi,' but would it be ok if I asked you to remove my link?
Oh, how cruel of you to leave me in such a state?! How am I supposed to concentrate on remembrance of Allah and prayer with these asterisks in my head? :P
Faraz, stay private if you can. My advice

Add a comment