Tales of a Solitary Soul

Monday, February 27, 2006

The curse of being the oldest in the family is that somehow everything is related to you. No matter how disconnected the situation seems at the moment, sooner or later, I know it'll come back to haunt me.

On second thought, I shouldn't be so pessimistic. If Allah (swt) gives much responsibility, it's only because He knows you have the ability to carry it out because it doesn't make sense that He would set us up to fail.

But there are times and then there are times.........
"O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men."
Time to rejoin the battle.
Faraz Ahmed 8:29 p.m.

2 Comments:

hope everything gets better, inshaAllah.
You're priceless Murtada :-)

Thanks anonymous. I'm not depressed but it's just once in a while some tasks seem like the size of Mount Everest and I'm no Edmund Hillary :-(

But then again, that's what makes living interesting and worth living, I suppose.

Add a comment