Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, March 17, 2006

Exam in 4x hours.

Much happened the last week or so and yet nothing has changed. Life moved at the speed of light only to slow down in its absence. What am I talking about?

It's hard to say really. Too many thoughts, such little time.

So, alhumdillalah, I found a job in Edmonton meaning no more Calgary for this workterm.
*sigh*

Perhaps, I should be happy but I feel indifferent. I'm very grateful alhumdulilallah but it seems like such a minute detail at the moment that it's almost irrelevant. If it wasn't 4 something in the morning right now, I'd think of some analogy that relays the insignificance of this event but early morning blogging does have its drawbacks.

Sorry about the confusing post.
Faraz Ahmed 4:53 a.m.

3 Comments:

you *should* be happy, atleast you get to stay in Edmonton
:)
Mubaarak akhee. May Allah help you on your exam, and may He make your upcoming workterm benificial for you in this life and the next.

Please keep me in your du'a.
I don't know if you guyz remember but a few weeks ago, I posted that I had faith in Allah (swt) that I'll find a good job in edmonton even though most of them are in calgary (because I decided to stay in edmonton for the right reasons)

My chances were 'slim' of finding such a job but even after the interview, I made the dua that, "O Allah, only give me this job if it's in my best interest of this world and the Hereafter."

And anonymous, I am *happy* to be staying in Edmonton :-)

Add a comment