Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'll be the first to admit that the quality of this blog has gone downhill in the last while. But you have to understand that writing is not a skill that comes easily to me. In order to come up with something worthwhile, I have to spend quite a bit of time.

Think of my writing quality as a function of time with an exponential term that only kicks in once I pass the 'threshold' which represents the minimum time required to come up with a half-decent post.

And when I don't have that time, I have two options: Post something random without much thought or don't post at all.

Insha Allah, I'm working on something interesting so give me a couple of days for it to be completely ready. Meanwhile, enjoy this random post that didn't pass the minimum threshold time :-)
Faraz Ahmed 7:32 p.m.

1 Comments:

Assalamu 3alaikum,

Akhee, jazaaka Allahu khairan. Just hearing from you through your blog is enough for me. Don't let this so called threshhold prevent you from posting. Akhee, if you don't want to post on your blog, come visit me on my blog. You're always welcome. :D

Yalla, keep me in your du'a.

Assalamu 3alaikum,

Add a comment