Tales of a Solitary Soul

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

There are three things I despise:

1) dis-organization in Islamic work

2) why do we have to get stuck with hockey goalies that can't stop a beach ball if their life depended on it. I mean, Dwayne Roloson was suppose to be the solution to our problems, the one man that'll take Oilers to the next level and not just a team content on making the playoffs.

But, last night they gave up a 2-1 third period lead to a team that's 4 spots below on the standings table. I don't care how the defense played or not, but great goalies stand on their head when the team really needs it. Look at Calgary, they have nothing but a great goalie and they're no. 3 in the conference. Why do I always get stuck cheering for the loser team?

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

3) last month of school
Faraz Ahmed 4:56 a.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment