Tales of a Solitary Soul

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Exam in 2x hours.

Should be studying but had this sudden urge to browse through the latest hockey playoff articles. I fought it for long but it has this sneaky way of convincing; gets me every time.

I've been going to a quite a few farewell lunches and dinners. Friends are graduating, moving on to bigger and better things. Well, certainly bigger though I'm not sure better necessarily. Spent parts of my last four years with them, working together every day on some random assignment or another while conversing about the day we shall be set free.

And now the moment has arrived; well, not for me yet. I have pseudo work to look forward to -- also known as co-op.
Faraz Ahmed 11:54 a.m.

3 Comments:

ackh!!! the urge to do anything but study just before an exam...happenes to me every time!...including today
I know what you mean.

Whenever i'm studying, the sun is shining, the grass turns dark green, the birds sing melodius tunes, people are having picnics and playing frisbee, etc. etc.
not to mention the storm on a hot summer night before the exam...

Add a comment