Tales of a Solitary Soul

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I realize marriages aren't always as rosy as made out to be but to walk around with your wife's head in a bag? I wonder if they saw a marriage counselor.

"The only people that were getting hurt was the innocent; that was innocent Iraqi people, as well as innocent soldiers."
Words of an American soldier
Did he say 'innocent soldiers?' Am I the only one that gets a good laugh out of that one? Oxymoron, I believe, is the word that I'm looking for.

Wal-Mart to hire 15,000 Chinese
workers to build up its base in China. For some reason, I find that profoundly disturbing on so many levels. A company that is the icon of modern globalization meets the country that started the process.

With no transportation costs, I can't even begin to imagine how cheap the Chinese Wal-Mart will be.
Faraz Ahmed 6:29 a.m.

1 Comments:

O my lord- that's vicious.

I'm of the opinion that people with *severe* psychological problems (not relationship related, I mean like- they're crazy or schitzophrenic) shouldnt really get married. :)

And many others, specially people who underwent things like war trauma or moved from foster home to foster home (like Tyson) should get heavy counselling before & during marriage...

But, hmm, I guess they'd have to admit to it & then agree to counselling & therapy :(

Add a comment