Tales of a Solitary Soul

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I've learnt there are 3 ways to make a decision:

1) the emotional way
2) the logical/methodical way

and last but not least.....

3) rock-paper-scissor

Times's flying by too fast. Insha Allah I start work in three weeks which is frighteningly close. Must find a way to slow time down by bending the laws of physics or something.

Mom constantly tells me to rest or 'take a break.' How can I possibly explain that such things don't exist?

How does one 'take a break' anywayz? Nevertheless, it's still a nice concept.
Faraz Ahmed 5:16 a.m.

1 Comments:

A believer doesn't find true rest until he/she meets Allah.

I'd stick with the methodological way + du'as + istikharah. (You can't go wrong there!)

I do have to say, that you leaving Edmonton the same day that I plan to visit ... :(

Add a comment