Tales of a Solitary Soul

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I've literally had my life put on hold for the past month, refusing to indulge in any of the small pleasures that I enjoy so much. No checking BBC, CBC, MSNBC sites nor visiting any political forums. Heck, I have not read this and last month's National Geographic.

What's keeping me so busy? Everything and nothing.

If you think I'm talking in riddles, well then, you're right. Sometimes, I desperately need a change of scenery. Other times, I wish I can just sleep.

Wanted to talk about much -- new Anne Frank letters on display, discovery of a new gospel that shows Judas in a good light, murder of a family in India for practicing 'witchcraft,' murder of three daughters in Pakistan over 'family honor,' etc. etc.

But today, I just want to sleep.

Only if it was that easy.
Faraz Ahmed 9:02 p.m.

1 Comments:

Sweet Dreams for whenever sleep visits you.

Add a comment