Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, April 21, 2006

The NHL playoffs started at a very very bad time, I must say. A week late and I wouldn't be feeling so guilty for watching. But yes, story of my life since university started -- that little voice constantly nagging away about assignments, labs, assignments etc.

A younger brother asked me for some advice the other day but sadly I'm the last person for such things. He looked disappointed because I didn't have a specific solution though he looked relieved to be just talking about it. Sometimes, it's good to get things off your chest.

I've come to realize that many of our problems have very simple solutions but our unwillingness to accept make the situation seem unsolvable. Granted the answers might not be to our liking but sometimes the 'bitter pill' needs to be swallowed and put your trust in Allah (swt) for the best.

Because no matter how much we don't like to hear it, we simply cannot control everything.
Faraz Ahmed 8:36 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment