Tales of a Solitary Soul

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sabrina

I met Sabrina yesterday. Actually, the first meeting was on Saturday but on Monday was when I really got to know her. She's simply magnificent. There's this certain swagger in her, the confidence, the shyness.......

Call me biased but she's amazingly beautiful. When I first saw her, she was like a shining pearl hidden beneath the vast ocean. I feel like my life has taken on a new meaning, as if it will never be the same again. But that's the kind of effect she has.

They say love rarely happens at first sight. In that case, I consider myself lucky.
I can picture it now -- just the two of us riding off into the sunset; us against the world. Bring it on!

By the way, did I mention I just bought my first car :-)
Faraz Ahmed 12:04 a.m.

2 Comments:

Congragulations! do we get to see the beautiful sabrina? Or is she shy about getting her picture taken? :)
Well, she is modest but I'm sure we can get around that :-)

Add a comment