Tales of a Solitary Soul

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Went to buy a soccer ball with my sister. Juggled it for a few seconds to realize how much I miss playing. It's been a couple of years since I've played competitively and though the touch is never lost, the same can't be said for stamina.

But then again, never had one to begin with. I could deke through the entire team but the lack of endurance was always a problem. I blame cricket. Why?

Because unless you're a fast bowler, which I'm not, little stamina is required. It's more of a game that relies on hand-eye coordination and speed.

Oh well, I should stop making excuses and try to get back into shape.
Faraz Ahmed 11:22 p.m.

2 Comments:

" unless you're a fast bowler, which I'm not, little stamina is required. It's more of a game that relies on hand-eye coordination and speed."- it was right for a decade earlier. But today's cricket is competitive and no matter where you play you must be a good fielder and for that you need some stamina I suppose.
dont talk to me about stamina :)

Add a comment