Tales of a Solitary Soul

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Started work at Sherritt International (not the hotel) this monday. The company is much much smaller than the previous one I worked for and well, it certainly shows. I guess that's the difference between a $5 million project versus a $5 billion one.

The hadith of taking advantage of your free time before life takes over is really starting to make a lot more sense now. I'm just happy that I don't graduate for another year and a half insha Allah. Not that I'm one of those people who plans on being in school for as long as I can but there are certain things that I want to accomplish which would become very hard if work started.

And by the way, GO OILERS!!
(and no, I didn't just jump on the bandwagon. I've been a huge fan for a long time)
Faraz Ahmed 10:05 p.m.

2 Comments:

read "night" by elie wiesel
I read it back in high school.

Why you ask?

Add a comment