Tales of a Solitary Soul

Monday, June 05, 2006

Shakespeare festival runs june27-july23 at the Heritage Amphitheatre. I'm not a big Shakespeare fan but it should be an interesting experience. Plus, I'm always up for trying new stuff. From what I hear, the play version is much more fun, if you want to call it that, than reading the book.

Imax at the Odyssium is playing a good documentary title Greece: Secrets of the Past. I got tickets from our company at $5 each instead of the regular $12 at the door. Give me a shout for the discounted tickets if you're interested.

Still waiting for the Riverdance to come back to Edmonton. It fell during Ramadan the last two years so was unable to attend. I checked their website but see no imminent plans for Canada. Hopefully that changes soon.
Faraz Ahmed 10:57 p.m.

7 Comments:

You fruit you.
:|
Salam,

I want a ticket.

I'll go to Shakespear with you. :)

salam,
Murtada
Riverdance eh?
;)
I'm taking the 'fruit' remark as a compliment :-)

Murtada, they're playing Hamlet and Taming of the Shrew. If my mom wants to go see Hamlet, we'll have to see the other one. Otherwise, we can go to either insha Allah.
are you sufi??
lol
Is it the riverdance?
Can't a guy enjoy some good music combined with tap dancing without being labeled sufi?
And first anonymous, yes, the riverdance....is there a problem?
*raised eyebrow*

Add a comment