Tales of a Solitary Soul

Friday, July 21, 2006

Got extremely dizzy today to the point that I couldn't even stand up. The world started to spin with me at the epicentre and blurry faces was all I could see. Body and the soul broke down at the same moment as if executing a pre-meditated plan.

For a second, I thought it was my time and a lonely voice in some corner of my heart looked forward to it. Everything came to a screeching halt and yet it left me alone. I could have laid on the grass all night waiting for it to come back....

But the journey continues. My destination is yet to be found.
Faraz Ahmed 11:06 p.m.

6 Comments:

You okay?

-H
Hey Faraz,
That sounds scary.
Are you fine now?
Hope it isnt anything serious.

Regards,
Swetha
someone once said to me 'it isn't abt the destination, it's abt the journey'.
for now, focus on the journey and inshaAllah soon the destination will find *you*.
Lets pray it's sooner rather than later. By the way, I think we have different definitions for 'destination.'

I'm good, I think. It probably was a heat stroke because I had been playing cricket and then soccer for hours in the scorching sun (30 plus). There are still some lingering effects but not as severe.

Thanks for asking though Swetha and H :-)
Hey Faraz,
That's what I was guessing. Must be the HEAT!!!!
Anyways, how you doing in general? Howz your job going? I happened to talk to Yinan a while back and he told me about your job. That's great.
In any case, I havent heard from you for a long time. I'll drop an email soon.
Till then,
Have Fun

Swetha
Job's aite. It's pure CPC and certainly not as exciting as the stuff we do in school. I was talking to the co-ordinator when she was over for evaluation and mentioned that I do not want to do CPC after graduation to which she replied that many students say that after working a CPC job.

I could be wrong but I don't think you'd like it either. I see you more along the same lines as I -- somewhere in planning or management.

Tell that bum Yinan to try and not get fired from Exxon ;-)

Add a comment