Tales of a Solitary Soul

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Old Age

A visit to the doctor's finally revealed the cause of my sharp back pains. Alhumdulilah, it's not a spinal cord problem as I had earlier anticipated, cursing my ugly warm up habits built up over the years that were bound to leave a mark. Back problems related to spinal cords don't have a complete cure and tend to accompany a person to their grave.

But as it turns out, the bones are properly aligned but the back muscle has been damaged, probably due to 'playing with reckless abandon' as mom always complained.

All physical activities have to be curtailed and 3-4 months are required for the muscle to completely heal.

I'm not used to such problems. Perhaps it's a sign of old age; yet it's highly regarded companion, wisdom, has gone missing.

Faraz Ahmed 5:48 p.m.

3 Comments:

Yup, a a sign of old age. I agree ;)

-H
Hey, sorry to hear about your back.
Get well soon :)
Thanx. I'm just glad it's not a back problem cuz that would not be pretty.

Add a comment